After using your tinned appliance you must clean it. Here we present a list of what to use:
1. Always use a sponge or a kitchen cloth;
2. Rinse carefully after washing and dry very well to avoid the appearance of stains;
3. Store the utensils in a dry place so they won't gain rust.
And what to avoid:
1. Never use abrasive cleaning tools (like steel wool);
2. Avoid using highly acid cleaning products;
3. Avoid products with high concentrations of trisodium phosphate, sodium silicate and chloride.